“Spirit West is brilliant at facilitating a fun and painless way to get great minds to work together without us competing for air time.”
You’ve set some ambitious goals for your department or the entire company. You are just not sure how to re-organize your business, your people, roles, responsibilities and information flow to make sure your company is wired for speed and performance.
You need a solution that uses your team’s best ideas and fast-tracks them into a plan that allows everyone to buy in. Resistance, information withholding, too many competing priorities, endless debates that don’t result in decisive action and ‘to-do’ list overload are what blocks change.
Use this process for:
- Integrating new hires onto your existing team so that everyone knows each other’s strengths and accept their own and others’ challenges.
- Building solutions for complex or chronic problems.
- Uncovering what worked and what didn’t, why and what to do next to learn from a project that went well, or had a few hiccups along the way.
- Product development, product maturity maps, customer service integration.
- Organizational structure changes.
- Growth strategies for lead generation, marketing plans, sales meetings, corporate strategy.
- Cross-Departmental process improvement.
- Vision, mission, critical success factors, goals and action plans.
- Re-organization of departments, companies, systems to allow for scaling up.
- Find and Embed Company Secret Sauce by identifying what makes customers come back for more and what sends them away.
Our methods, based on Disney’s Compression Planning System for strategic planning and facilitation, allow your team to work in a collaborative way that frees everyone from these growth blockers.
As we are business growth and organizational change expertstoo, we facilitate in a way that provides insight into the problem you are trying to solve. We add value to every meeting, helping you to see what might work, what might get in the way and pointing out impacts you might not have been aware of.
You will have a clear desired end result. Understand the critical success factors to get there. Know the impacts of the decisions before you make them. Learn the methods to turn decisions into organizational projects and fit them into a logical priority list in a way that minimizes overload. Help everyone work to their strengths.
How we get started:
1. Let’s talk about what you want to be able to do after this strategic planning event that you can’t do now. What works and what doesn’t with your team when you get together for meetings. Time frame: 1-2 hour meeting with key stakeholders.
2. Event Design and proposal. We refine it until you approve it.
3. Event facilitation. Time frame: It depends on the team, the topic and the venue. Generally it takes 4-16 hours of concentrated focus for a team to frame the problem correctly, brainstorm solutions, narrow down into options, and select the best. Depending on the solution, it may take another 8-16 hours to turn that option into a project with actions, responsibilities, roles and dates.
4. Post-event project development: so the plan can be executed without overwhelming already taxed schedules. Time frame: It depends on how well the team understands organizational change and can integrate managing a project into their full time responsibilities. We are often engaged to manage the project for the team while they perform some of the roles.
Let’s talk about how to get your re-organization plan started. Call 604-306-7707 or